Last Sunday I saw the kids all huddled together in the kitchen around a bowl of cookie dough that Rebecca was making. It was one of those picture perfect moments with everyone being peaceful and cooperative and I wanted to quickly snap a picture to remember the moment down the road . when I pulled out the camera, the kids got silly and after snapping tons of shots this was the best I could come up with, which I guess is really a more accurate depiction of our everyday life... not so picture perfect!
Rebecca's expression reminds me of how my sister Kara would look at Aaron and I when we'd try to snitch the cookie dough from her as kids!
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Haha! I totally remember getting mad at Aaron for sneaking the dough before I was done making it! I probably looked just about like that. :)
ReplyDelete