Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Big 2

Please, can I go to school?
Josh loves going places and being big like his older siblings activities.  Whenever I put a jacket on, even if I'm just cold in the house he says, "I 'nna come"  I love this stage even though he can get into a lot of trouble.  I enjoy his cute facial expressions and new vocabulary.

 We celebrated his 2nd birthday and he was delighted to get several "Speed" items.  Ever since he discovered Jacob's old toy Lightning McQueen shake-n-go car that used to say "Speed, I am Speed" (until he put it in the bathtub), Josh yells out "peed" throughout the store.  I never noticed how many Cars items there were until he started alerting me in all different areas of the store... like toothbrushes, nightlights, towels, plates, shirts and of course toys.  He especially loves his "Speed"shirt!

I was happy to find that when we took him to his 2 year checkup he is no longer technically "Failing to Thrive."   He's back on the low end of the growth charts for at least height even though he still has a petite head.  Looking at pictures of he and Dan side by side at the same age is such a contrast.



My little boys have sure grown up fast!

1 comment: