.
Saturday, April 5, 2014
Garbage Mystery
Today I was home alone with Joshua working on a project in the kitchen. I went to throw something away and discovered that my half full garbage can was empty with a new bag draped inside. I know the older I get the more I'm losing my mind and sometimes forget things, but I knew that I didn't take out the trash within the last 5 minutes. So I went to check the garage garbage and found that Joshua had cleverly hung the trash bag on the the end of our big garbage bin by himself and then fished out a clean garbage bag from under the sink to replace it. This reminds me of how much our children truly do watch and imitate what we do. Fortunately this time it was something good. Last week he was putting my mascara on by himself!
.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment