I remember when I was growing up when I'd ask my mom what she'd like for her birthday or Mother's Day she'd often say, I don't need you to buy anything, I just want a clean house. And back then I thought I'd much rather just spend my $ on something or write a note then clean house all day. But now that I'm a mom, I feel just like her. One of the best gifts I got from my family on Mother's Day was a break from my "motherly duties" like making meals and cleaning up. It was nice to enjoy a nice nap, a little reminiscing and relaxation, because my awesome husband rallied the kids to make the meals and clean up too. I snapped a few shots with the girls before we headed to church on Mother's Day.
Thursday, May 15, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment