Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

One thing I LOVE about being a mom

I love to learn.  But even more, I love to teach my children.  I have never paid for any of them to go to preschool, because I enjoy the process of teaching them myself more.  Sometimes I get carried away and the house is a mess and the dinner doesn't get made, but I know that when I'm old I'll never say, "I wish I had just done more housework."
Alyssa especially loves to learn about piano (lucky for me) and lately has been pretty consistent about asking me to teach her.  She knows the letter names on the keys and basic rhythms and performed "Charlie Chipmunk" and Alphabet Boogie at her first group lesson this week.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Alyssa! We're so proud of you and hope you keep practicing and playing the piano until you get even better than your mom!

    ReplyDelete