Our house was unusually quiet this weekend. Becca headed off to Youth Conference and Jared took Daniel, Emily and Alyssa down to visit grandparents while he went to a training for work. I thoroughly enjoyed cleaning house and seeing it stay clean for more than an hour. After a thorough cleaning of Jacob's room and some math problems we enjoyed watching some episodes of Granite Flats. Then we headed out for some clothes shopping and an outing to Artic Circle. When he left to camp in a cave for Scouts I spent some alone time with Josh reading books and playing in the yard.
The next day we had a blast ice-blocking at the park while Josh hung out at the play equipment.
Jacob remarked, "It's kind of fun doing this for a few days, but I wouldn't want the house to be this quiet forever." I loved being able to spend one on one time with him, but I am so grateful that we are blessed to have a big family, even though it can be overwhelming much of the time.
Sunday, June 1, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment