Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

Braceless Becca

Becca got her braces off this week!  She went to a Halloween party over the weekend hosted by a boy in our ward and had a great time once she got there.  Searching for the right costume that would please her was a bit stressful and I'm glad my friend let her borrow this m&m at the last moment.


After the party she reluctantly headed to her first Stake Dance after some persuasion from her friends.  She swapped out the costume and went as a sister missionary with a friend.  She was not too fond of the dance.  I felt the same way at her age, but I'm glad she at least tried it and has made new fun friends to hang out with.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - she looks so beautiful and grown up!! Tell her she really has to at least try one more! She might learn to love them! Hooray for no braces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for no more braces! I can't wait till Tyler gets his off. But we still have a year left.:(

    ReplyDelete