Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mother's Day Video

This Mother's Day song reminds me of my own mother and usually brings tears to my eyes, even though I've seen it before.


This year I decided to make up my own video tribute to my mom to thank her for being such an amazing mother and shaping my life in meaningful ways through her example, sacrifice, patience and commitment to the Lord and her calling as a mother.
Mother's Day Video





I also feel an immense amount of gratitude for the other mothers in my family tree whose influence has so shaped my life even though many of them I have never met.  It will be a wonderful reunion when we meet again and I can thank them for staying firm in their faith and roles as mothers despite the variety of challenges they faced from health problems, poverty, premature death of children, immigration to a new land and rearing a large family.






 





No comments:

Post a Comment