Pages

Friday, November 13, 2015

Halloween Twenty Fifteen

Carved Pumpkin Pancakes.. for when traditional pumpkin carving seems too daunting  :)

Gretel or Heidi,  Your Worst Nightmare and Cowgirl or Jessie?
 We headed to the church for a chili cookoff and trunk or treat.  Halloween candy doesn't hold much appeal for Becca now that she's gone 9 months without it as part of her personal progress goal to me more healthy.  Her willpower amazes me!  She definitely takes after her dad in this arena.  But she did have fun heading to a dance party with friends for Halloween night.

 Josh got a lot of attention for his cute skunk costume at Alyssa's school party, so he was excited to stay a skunk for the trunk or treat too.
Our Lil' Stinker says "Snort snort, I'm a skunk!"
What does the skunk say?   According to Josh the skunk goes SNORT!
 I know its hard to tell, but Dan is a basketball player!  I'm not much of a fan of buying fancy Halloween costumes that are only worn 1 day a year.  The kids just pick something from the Halloween bucket that is mostly handmedowns.  Jacob put some black mascara under his eye to be "a guy who got in a fight" while he and Dan raced around gathering a year's supply of candy with Jared as their chauffeur.  I'm happy to be moving on to better holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment