Somehow I missed posting our Pioneer Day Celebrations which we were fortunate to spend with some of our cousins. I appreciate their willingness to travel up to visit us despite the longer drive.
Swimming at the Splash Pad
Bocci at the Park
More Carousel Rides
Fireworks
Pioneer Day fell on Sunday this year so I printed off some brief highlights from the lives of our Pioneer ancestors for the kids to read and summarize. Somehow that always seems to bring my troubles in to perspective as I read about those who lost homes, children and lives in order to relocate to Zion. While the transition of moving our family to a new city hasn't been easy, I have felt amazingly blessed by the little miracles that have occurred to make the transition easier. Rebecca joined the cross country team and is starting to make some good friends as she pushes herself to new heights and amazes me with her persistence to do hard things. Jacob is in heaven with his our new dog, 4 wheeling in the backyard and keeps busy with football, agility training. Daniel was able to maintain his position as quarterback on his football team with an amazing QB coach. And Emily, Alyssa and Josh all have nice friends in close proximity.
Sunday, August 21, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment