Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Having Fun Despite the Cold

The long cold months can feel like an eternity here in Rexburg... but we've been keeping so busy working and having fun that I haven't posted all winter.  It was fun to look through some old scrapbooks and see some fun photos of Jared.  It's obvious where my kids get their sense of adventure!
 Alyssa created some impromptu "computer art" at the library while waiting for me to pick out books. I love how the family history center and library are right next to each other and I can visit 2 of my favorite places almost every week!
I am not much of a pet lover... but I've finally given in to the pleas of the rest of the family and taken Jared's advice for "Loving What Is" because the dog has now joined us inside the house and the kids love it.


 Emily had several cheer competitions and was super busy cheering for the girls and boys basketball teams almost every week while Daniel stayed busy playing on the junior high basketball after his midseason leg fracture injury healed.

 Sometimes my kids give in to my pleadings to join me for some piano teaching fun... but it's definitely not their first love.  Alyssa had a lot more fun at her first dance performance!

 We headed down to Utah for a weekend and enjoyed visiting my brother Jon and who flew in from Texas and the kids also enjoyed playing games with their cousins.




Josh loves to run across the street to play with his friend Lizzie... sometimes even in his bare feet in the snow, but thankfully not on days like this!
 It was hard for Jacob to miss a lot of the wrestling season due to a back injury but he is enjoying his experience at Sugar so far.





No comments:

Post a Comment