Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Joshisms

I was enjoying some time together with Josh the other day when he abruptly wanted to jump up and leave to brush his teeth.   When I tried to coax him into staying a little longer and convince him that he should wait and brush after eating instead of before he said, "But my breathe hurts when I breathe."  He wasn't referring to a sore throat or dental issue... just the pain of having to smell his own breathe odor!😁

A few days later he spontaneously says, "Mom can you get me the same birthday present as you did last year?"  When I asked what that was he reminded me, "Vinegar..........and baking soda."  He likes doing science experiments with it. 😉 I'm relieved that his wish list has returned to the affordable price range.  I was afraid he'd still be lamenting the hoverboard wish he never got for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment