
Jacob takes a lot of pride in the way he looks. He loves wearing a suit like his dad's to church. Lately he's been a little obsessed about having his hair perfectly combed. He combs it probably 5 times a day and the other day he asked me if I'd get him some hair mousse for his birthday. Then he tried to search a comb at my friends house after using the bathroom. Jared was trying to get him to ease up about his hair the other day by giving him some advice, but after telling him to stop worrying about his hair he accidentally said "Jacob just remember its more important to look good than to be good." Whoops!
Just let him know that if he keeps coming his hair too much he will start to lose it like his Uncle Jacob.
ReplyDeleteThat is hysterical! I just hate it when I say dumb stuff like that. My boys are old enough now that they will never forget it and tease me incessantly.
ReplyDeleteThat's great-- gotta love when your parental wisdom comes out all wrong. How funny that Jacob likes to comb his hair so much!
ReplyDelete