Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

My life of ease has ended

I was just released from my favorite calling ever - Activity Days. Last night I had a great time playing General Conference Q&A Musical Chairs with them even though I couldn't keep from tearing up when I told them the stories from President Monson's and Elder Scott's talks. I am going to miss my girls. I've especially loved having Rebecca in with me this year. But I guess I'll still get to see them quite a bit because my new calling is Primary 1st counselor (the most stressful calling I've ever had in the past). I think this time will be different though. After our first meeting last night I know I'm going to love working with the other presidency members and somehow I was assigned to supervise my favorite assignments - like Activity Days and Teacher Development. Already when I went to the school today for lunch with Jacob some of the primary kids came up and tugged on my sleeve to say hi. They are so cute!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new calling! Some days I love being in the primary presidency...other days it is terrible. I am sure you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that your life just got a little more stressful. But you will be perfect for the calling and I'm sure you will do a fabulous job! The best part about new callings is getting to know the people we work with. I love that!

    ReplyDelete