Monday, May 25, 2009
Maybe you should buy a new brain
Jared had a bad night's sleep last night. So he announced at lunch that the kids should try not to bug him because his brain's not working right today. Daniel said sincerely, "Why don't you just go get a new brain?" I asked him where dad should go to get one and he replied "Just go to the doctor and he can cut open your head and take out your old brain and put a new one in." Wouldn't it be nice if it were that easy - we could all ace college and have perfect patience! We had a few laughs over the rest of the conversation as Jared posed some other questions to Dan. "What if my new brain is even worse?" "What if my new brain is too big?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job Daniel! I want a new brain sometimes too!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a funny kid. I love it!
ReplyDelete