Someday I'll actually post all of the pictures I took for Halloween, but for now you get to read a morsel from "Rebecca's blog." She decided to start typing her own blog in Microsoft Word including imaginary comments from her friends and family. Here's a little clip explaining why she wants a sister in the house - not a brother.
. "I REALLY want the baby to be a girl! I don’t think I could live with another boy in the house. Sure he’ll be cute when he’s a baby. But by the time he’s 5yrs. I’ll be 14, which means I’ll be interested in boys. He could walk up to my boyfriend and say, “Are you gonna’ marry my sisto?” How embarrassing! And when he’s 7 I’ll be 16 and then he can tease me about all the boys I like. If it’s a girl that’s a whole nother’ story. Anyways, I really want it to be a girl."
She forgot that she can't have a boyfriend at the age of 14:).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is funny!! She is a thinker!
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious! I remember that I always wanted baby sisters too. :)
ReplyDeleteHow cute! She sounds like she has the cutest personality. I always wanted a sister too when I was that age!
ReplyDeleteThat girl is such a little stinker! Some of the things she comes up with....so funny!
ReplyDelete