Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Flag Football Fun


Both of the boys played football this summer and it was fun to watch there progress. Jacob was beaming when he got his own flag football set for his birthday and I love to see he and Dan playing happily together in the backyard and enjoying the same thing.
Capturing good sport photos is always a challenge for me because I feel like I miss half of the action just trying to catch a good shot, so I was happy when Jacob headed right towards me to score this touchdown.







Daniel is an assertive little defender!
The most memorable moment of the season was when Daniel made a big run across the field dodging all of his defenders and started to celebrate his touchdown a few feet before the goal line by lifting his arms up in the air. Unfortunately because of his early enthusiasm he tripped about in front of the end zone and as a result didn't make the touchdown which was a little lesson for him that "Pride goes before the Fall." Evidently he's been watching his dad's high school football video a little too often and he was trying to imitate the "celebration" of the Pioneer players he dreams of becoming.

1 comment: