Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

My new sister Molly



It has been such a busy summer I'm finally getting around to blog about it - so prepare for a string of posts. My brother Jon was married last month in the Provo Temple and I am so excited to have another sister in the family. I'm looking forward to getting to know her better at our upcoming family reunion. There wedding day was beautiful. I especially loved the tradition they carried out in Molly's family of having a family dinner the night before with a short "devotional" and Father's Blessings for the Bride and Groom to be. I wish I would have thought of that for my own wedding. The reception was held in a gorgeous backyard - a perfectly peaceful setting.

Rebecca - Server at the Ice Cream Bar... Yummmm!




The "Gift-Takers"

Emily - The Ice Cream Tester








Do you think the kids are ready for pictures to be over?



Me & A few of my Aunts and Uncles

A Not so Perfect Family Photo



My Sister with her new adopted baby Rachel:)









It was fun to meet up with old friends family and ward members. This is my piano teacher, Paula Pack from high school (also my good friend Lyndall's mom)

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Molly looks like a very sweet girl - so fun to have a sister! I love all the pictures and especially the not so perfect family photo!

    ReplyDelete