Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation





Obviously I'm a little behind on my blog posting... but I figure its better late than never:)
Daniel had a great time at Kindergarten this year. When I asked him to tell Emily what he liked about Kindergarten he said, "The treats and the parties!" His teacher was so fun and personable. She even came to cheer him on at one of his football games and stopped by our house to drop off some things for him several times throughout the year. He was so proud of his graduation cap that he wanted to wear it all day long while we went running errands at several stores. But his enthusiasm was short lived when all the people started commenting on how cute he was and he decided he didn't want to have that much attention brought to him anymore.


Field Day


No comments:

Post a Comment