Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's A...


(BIG?) BOY!!!!!
Our top 2 names are Joshua Matthew and Jared Benjamin.
I had my 20 week ultrasound this morning and according to the head and organ measurements, I may actually be about 22 weeks along, either that or we're going to have a big baby! So instead of having a St. Patrick's Day baby, we may be having a leap year baby:) . The revised estimated due date is February 27th... but I'm sticking with early March, because at the end of pregnancy feeling like your 2 weeks overdue is not fun!
So I guess I'll be changing out the short-lived pink polka dotted nursery curtains and decor that I finally got around to making after our 5th baby; And trying to round up some baby boy clothes since I gave away all the boy stuff during some low times during my last pregnancy when I was sure she was our last baby. This pregnancy has been so much easier than all the rest, now I'm wondering if I should hastily give away all my cute girl stuff, or keep it just in case:).

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations!! I'm laughing that you gave away all your clothes. I've heard of so many people getting pregnant after giving away baby stuff that I'm keeping mine till I'm 70. Just to be safe. ;)
    Oh, you can borrow/have my baby boy clothes if you need them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is so exciting! How crazy would it be if we both had a leap year baby? I'm glad your pregnancy has been easier this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! We're excited for you and for us! We hadn't thought about those babies being leap year babies. We'll take them whenever we can and hope we can share the joy of the newborns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that is so Exciting, I'm very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete