| Joshua - about 6 months |
| I love it when he sucks his thumb! So far my thumb suckers are my best sleepers and they broke the habit on their own. |
| Pack meeting cooperation games |
He asked if we could recite the cub scout promise for Family Night this week!
We loved having our family up to visit for Daniel's baptism.. more pictures of that to come when I locate Rebecca's camera :0)
I finally scheduled to have our family pictures taken. I took a few snapshots before my friend Melonie (our photographer) arrived. I'll be posting her professional ones once we get them.
Jacob, Daniel & Emily participated in the school fun run. Despite what the school says about it "not being a contest"... Daniel takes this race pretty seriously. As soon as it was announced he asked Jared to start "training" with him in the mornings. I went one Saturday to walk around the track and just once was enough to tire me, so I am pretty amazed at my kids endurance levels to run 3 or 4 laps without walking one bit. Daniel ended up in 3rd place in his grade & Jacob was insistent he was well enough to come and run despite staying home that morning for flu symptoms. He was in the top 5 for his grade.
Even Emily joined the boys for a few days of training & Jared ran with her this year. Last year I tried running the first lap with her and realized I was slowing her down more than encouraging her along :)
No comments:
Post a Comment