I would probably have reacted in a similar way. Truthfully, I know my mom's house is never truly a disaster, but just like me, she likes it to be in order when guest's come over & I feel more like Martha "much encumbered" than Mary when spur of the moment guests drop by. She was elated to see them though, and we enjoyed being able to visit with them. Of course the boys loved playing football & gamecube w/ all of their uncles. Our visit to the BYU Athletic Museum was unforgettable...
especially when they spotted Riley Nelson coming in for practice and grabbed him for a quick picture. Alyssa was especially enamored with the 2 giant flights of stairs & the magic box (elevator) that she kept me busy in when the tour guide was explaining things to the interested fans.

A few days later we were able to see Jared's brother get sealed in the temple (forgot a pic of that) & took the kids to the temple square visitor's center with their cousins.

No comments:
Post a Comment