Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Pancake Girl

 While Becca was gone at Youth Conference & the other 3 "Bigs" headed down to help Jared put sprinklers in my parents yard, I enjoyed a quiet house with the "Littles."   I made some pumpkin pancakes & egg pizza for dinner.  Alyssa loved this "Little House on the Prairie" style pumpkin girl pancake.  It's hard to tell from the picture, but the syrup adds the finishing touches of blond hair like "Lyssa."
 Joshua enjoyed the feast too.  He is getting way too good at climbing and helping himself to anything he sees!

 I picked up this buckled booster from a garage sale in the hopes that it would be safer than his high chair which he easily slips out of and can stand on top of if you're not looking, but the booster seat didn't stop him one bit.

 At least he hasn't figured out how to climb out of his crib yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment