Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Germs & Learning Lessons the Hard Way

Somehow the germs are coming to visit our house every 4 or 5 days. Daniel threw up this morning. Then he made this observation. "I know how I got sick, I ate the gum that Emily gave to me because I wanted to see how it tasted." Apparently Emily found a piece of gum on the floor or street or sidewalk - who knows. She gave it to Dan to taste it. Maybe that is not the cause of Daniel's barf this morning - but at least he won't be picking up stray pieces of gum on the ground and eating them anymore. I think he learned his lesson the hard way.

2 comments:

  1. Eeewww! Justin used to pick up gum out of garbage cans at church and eat them. It was so gross! Thankfully I scared him enough that he stopped doing it. Silly kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes my children have had to learn certain things the hard way. Things I thought my children would never, ever, do.

    ReplyDelete