Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Piano Adventure Preschool

Now that school has started I decided to do a little preschool for Emily & Dan and a couple of other friends for fun, a little extra $ and incentive for me to consistently teach my children to play the piano. Maybe one of them will learn to be as passionate about music as I am. I find myself thinking of new ideas when I lay in bed at night - but then I can't fall asleep for hours. I try to focus on the little black speckles on the backs of my eyelids - but piano is just way more interesting. At least my mind is addicted to something positive!

2 comments:

  1. So it's specifically preschool focusing on piano? That would be cool. I wish I lived closer to you, I would totally send Dessie when she is old enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny! I would love to hear some of your ideas. My mom is going to be teaching music to 4-5 year olds and she could use lots of help!

    ReplyDelete