Monday, August 31, 2009
Jacob Lost a Tooth
It seems like Jacob has been waiting forever to lose his first tooth. He's watched Rebecca collect money from the tooth fairy over the years and has been patiently waiting for his turn. One time Rebecca actually "played tooth fairy" and left some money under his pillow with a note just to be sweet because he was discouraged that he hadn' lost any and he's 7. He has 2 new teeth already almost completely in behind his baby teeth and finally one of his bottom teeth came out last night with a little bit of yanking help from Jared. Jacob was so excited and full of questions about the tooth fairy. Does she really have wings? Does she pay more for clean teeth? What does she look like? I let Jared answer them. I wish I didn't lose my card reader because then I could post a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment