Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fun after a good day's work











Last week we told the kids we would go do something fun as a family as soon as we got the whole house clean (a relative term). They worked really hard and chose to go to Randy's Tumbling for their reward. Following are a few pictures which are sadly full of spots because I think one of my kids got into my camera and got spots all over the camera lens. But the pics are fun- especially Jared in the middle of his flip. All the boys were brave enough to jump off the high platform. Emily - our child with no fear, jumped off with Jared.

2 comments:

  1. So did you actually play? I love using incentives to get my kids to do what I want them to! Then we all are happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a FUN place! Great motivator!

    ReplyDelete