
GIRL!!!!!!
I had my ultrasound this morning. Our baby was so wiggly and kept putting her hand in front of her face so this is the best profile picture they could get. We're going to think outside the box this time with our names. Which name do you like the best?
Alyssa
Allydia
Mashayla
Something else?
to be honest i say get the most normal name possible. After teaching I realized children really are mean, and the more strange the name the more it will be made fun of, the more people in general will mis pronounce it, and though people say that makes a stronger child, I don't buy it. but hooray for a girl.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! You're half-way there! I say if you and Jared can agree on a name, go for it. Alan and I can't ever agree on names..If everyone else put their two cents in our kids would probably be nameless.
ReplyDeleteShe looks like a Neal! So exciting. Now Emily will have a best friend! I like Alyssa a lot. Good luck picking names. It is one of the hardest parts of having kids for us.... especially because we keep having girls! We always feel like the name has to fit into our family as much as the kid!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! I love picking names! It is my favorite part of being pregnant. :) All your pictures are so cute! Looks like you are having a fun winter.
ReplyDeleteI think that is an awesome profile shot! She has that cute little Neal nose. I love the name Allydia. Justin has a little friend with that name and she is just adorable. :)
ReplyDelete