Thanks to some inspiration from all of the amazing (yet inexpensive) projects on my sister Kara's blog, Jared has recently been refinishing some cool projects for our home with spray paint. I wish I had taken some before pictures so you could see the transformation. I especially love my "new nightstand." One of our neighbors almost hauled it off to the DI, but despite the yellowish brown color with brass handles I rescued it so I would have something other than the headboard or the floor to put my stack of nighttime reading material on.
Monday, May 24, 2010
The Magic of Spray Paint
Thanks to some inspiration from all of the amazing (yet inexpensive) projects on my sister Kara's blog, Jared has recently been refinishing some cool projects for our home with spray paint. I wish I had taken some before pictures so you could see the transformation. I especially love my "new nightstand." One of our neighbors almost hauled it off to the DI, but despite the yellowish brown color with brass handles I rescued it so I would have something other than the headboard or the floor to put my stack of nighttime reading material on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't know what they looked like before, but they sure look awesome now!
ReplyDelete