Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

"Preschool" Camping

I love how Daniel and Emily play so well together in the mornings while the older kids are gone at school. One cold morning I found them "camping" on the back porch. Daniel "set up" camp for he and his wife (Emily) and their baby(doll).

It was so cute to watch them tenderly tucking in their baby...Then Daniel tucked Emily in...


and climbed in for a snooze.
Lately for Dan every day revolves around "campin' and huntin'." He insists on wearing camo colored clothes every day. On our last trip to the grocery store he was sporting his Robin Hood hat, khaki shorts (covered in paint), an olive green shirt and some toy binoculars around his neck. After a few kind remarks from some people in the store saying how cute he looked (with a little chuckle) he got pretty upset and tore off the hat and binoculars because he was "sick of people making fun of him." But I don't blame them... Its hard not to smile when you see a kid this cute trekking around the store with his binoculars and twangy voice.

1 comment: