Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's Always Fun...


When Grandpa Comes!
My mom and dad brought up this cool castle for the kids to "storm" with marshmallows and beans from their catapults.
Ready...
Aim...
Fire!

I was so grateful for all their help while I recovered from Alyssa's birth. My dad surprised me by making windows in the kid's playhouse and cleaning out underneath the fridge (a very nasty job!).


And I keep on discovering the results of my mom's hard work deep cleaning my house after too many months of my neglect during my pregnancy- the toilets, tubs, floor, inside cupboards, etc. I am so grateful for all of their help. Rebecca noticed too because after they left she said... "Mom when I have a baby, will you come up and clean my house like grandma did?" A few months ago when pregnancy was the pits for me she said when she grew up she didn't want to have kids because pregnancy is too hard. She just wanted to live next door to a family with lots of kids that she could enjoy. I'm glad that now that Alyssa's here, she has changed her mind.

1 comment:

  1. that was really nice of your parents. It's nice to have help after the baby when all you want to do is nap.

    ReplyDelete