Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Our New Baby Girl

Alyssa Kathryn Neal arrived yesterday at 10:14 am
7 lbs 11 oz - 20 1/2" long




It was another drive to the hospital in the wee hours of the morning after some 2 a.m. contractions. I guess my babies just like to prepare me for the exhaustion I'll be feeling in the next few months. After my most challenging pregnancy ever, I was blessed to have the best delivery yet (with some help from the epidural).


The kids were so excited to come and see their new baby sister.And I am so grateful my parents could come up to help out just in time.



I love how the kids all love to dote over their new baby sister and take turns holding her. Jacob got to hear some of her first sneezes and Rebecca held her until she fell asleep. I'm lucky to have so many helpers.


Nancy came from Jared's work to deliver an adorable hat, shoes and blanket from Jared's coworkers.

6 comments:

  1. She is so precious and cute! Congrats! Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful! So happy for you Heidi! Now you don't have to be pregnant any more!!! Can't wait to see her in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I'm glad she's here, how much fun for the family. And I'm glad the delivery was easy, I just love epidurals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! Congratulations!

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. My. Gosh. She is so stinkin' adorable that I can hardly stand it. I think I'm going to have to find time in my schedule to come up and visit. :)

    I am so glad that your delivery went so well. Hope you are continuing to recover quickly. Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable! Congratulations! So happy for you guys. Absolutely beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete