TO TEMPTATION.
I was so happy when I found the game of "Life" from the DI a month ago and was excited to give it to one of my kids for Christmas. I love board games - and this one brings back happy memories from my childhood! The thought of that game sitting down lonely in my cupboard for so long was just too much for me. I pulled it out over the weekend to play with the kids. I enjoyed teaching them the "Life Lessons" - like..
It usually pays off in the long run to go to college.
Getting insurance is a good idea.
Having more children pays off in the end.
Stock can be risky, so only buy it if you can afford to lose it.
Sometimes bad things happen... but you can't just walk off and quit the game of LIFE (like Emily was tempted to do:)
Being a Banker Can Be Kind of Stressful!.... I'm glad to be a mom and piano teacher instead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
super cute! Life is one of our favorite games - except that half the money is missing (from kids playing store) and since we lost the instructions to the game we don't really know exactly how to play so in the end we never really know who wins!!
ReplyDeleteworth the temptation.
ReplyDelete