A few weeks ago the kids participated in their school fun run. They all did such a great job running their hearts out. Jacob came in 2nd place for his whole grade (even after being stopped to backtrack and get his shirt marked on the first lap)! I love this picture of him. He looks like he's having the time of his life.
Daniel came in 3rd Place for his grade, which didn't surprise me. I had a hard time keeping up with him during our "practice" laps around the church and my legs are twice as long as his! He is such a go-getter.
Rebecca was very close to the top 10 and I was so proud of her doing her best instead of just walking with her friends. She likes running about as much as I do - so this wasn't easy. She had a great (and handsome) coach running beside her so I'm sure that helped a little bit.
All of your hard work paid off! I love that Rebecca was running beside a "handsome coach"!
ReplyDelete