
Rebecca and Daniel were both the first to be chosen from their classes this year as the VIK's (Very Important Kids) of the week. Daniel's teacher wrote that he is such a hard worker and Rebecca's commented that she is a great student and does outstanding on her Accelerated Reader Goals.

On the same day that Becca & Dan came home with their awards, Jacob came home sporting a new look from his favorite school activity - football during recess. One of his friends tackled him and accidentally gave him a black eye.

Meanwhile my 2 little princesses had enjoyed posing for pictures during a peaceful morning at home.

A little wink & a smile from Alyssa:)



Jared has been helping all of the kids "train" for the Fun Run they have coming up this week at school. We get up a little early every morning and run a mile (5 laps) around the church. Jacob looks like such a natural runner. He outpaces me by far. Rebecca & Daniel have been such troopers. I couldn't believe it when Dan, with his short legs, seemed to outpace me with ease. When I'm done, I feel like Rebecca... I can hardly breathe and I feel like puking... but at least I am finally able to fit into a few more clothes out of my "pre-pregnancy" boxes in the basement:)
What cute pictures! It's always so fun to hear what you are all up to.
ReplyDeleteyou need boxinggloves for pictures when the kids get black eyes....and if you tell people you feel like puking and are exhausted they might think you are pregnant, rather than just finished running.
ReplyDelete