Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Back to School


Emily was pretty excited and a little nervous for her first day of Kindergarten. She is lucky to have a lot of friends from the neighborhood in her class. Her favorite thing about the first day was making apple cores out of rectangles and playing on the playground with her friends.
Rebecca started middle school this year. So far it has been pretty miserable for her - especially trying to get her old stiff locker open, but each day is getting better.
Jacob started 3rd grade and has a super-nice teacher who is also in our ward. He's been great at completing his homework so far... because he can't go to football practice unless he does :)
Daniel was too excited to go meet up with his friends on the first day that he ran out the door before I could catch a picture of him.
Jared & I came with Emily to say goodbye on her first day. That first day without her was soooo quiet at home!
And now with the kids back in school... I think I'm finally caught up on blogging with my string of posts today!

3 comments:

  1. cute cute kids! I can't believe how long Rebecca's hair gets and it grows so fast! Adri said they ate lunch together the other day. I would love for them to spend more time together! Glad things are going well so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute back to school pictures! I hope Rebecca likes middle school better. Is she in sixth or seventh? Landon is in Seventh, and really is liking it. The locker was a source of stress for him too. I think the lockers need a little TLC over there. It is such a big step for them. I love all your other cute pictures of your family. Looks like you had a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear that Rebecca is having a hard time at middle school. Dang lockers! I hope things are getting better. Give her a hug from me.

    ReplyDelete