
Emily had a pretty rotten birthday this year. She woke up with barf all over her bed on her birthday and had to postpone her party which she had been counting down the days to for almost a month. She had a princess party a few days later with a few friends w/ a princess pinata and (interesting, experimental) princess cake. She was pretty disappointed that her cake dress which I cooked in my cake bowl came out so small. We had to do some pretty creative dressmaking with foil, but the cake tasted the best ever(super moist for a box cake), even though I had to cook it for almost an hour!


Everyone wanted to see an instant replay of the pinata fun!


I felt so exhausted after the party, I told Dan we were just having a family party for him the next week so we could celebrate the first BYU Football game (and save me some stress).

He requested Texas Fudge Cake again. That's a favorite at hour house!
No comments:
Post a Comment