Monday, September 19, 2011
Fancy
Emily loves looking fancy. She would wear a dress everyday if she could and she loves having her hair fixed up pretty. She was so excited to pose in these new dresses we found at a garage sale.



Rebecca is quite the opposite. On the first day of middle school she got dressed in some faded jeans and a shirt she's probably had for 2 years. When I asked her "Aren't you going to wear some of your new school clothes for the first day, she replied "Mom, you worry too much about what people think." She insisted that I fix her long, lovely hair in a simple way with NO CURLS because she didn't want anyone thinking she was a fancy girl:) Well, I guess some lucky guy will be happy to have her as his "low-maintenance" wife someday because she's very content with very little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rachael is like Emily, but I think Allison will be more like Rebecca, it's so fun how they come with their own little personality built right in.
ReplyDelete