"I’m glad Sister Nelson has not tried to be a “supermom.” But she has been a “soothing” mom. This she has done simply by being herself.
When priorities are in place, one can more patiently tolerate unfinished business."
“Time flies on wings of lightning; We cannot call it back” (Hymns, 1985, no. 226). And while it passes, remember the precious eternal perspective. As you faithfully endure to the end, you will gain rewards promised by your Father in Heaven.
So many of the things that stress me would be of no concern if I knew I just had "One More Day" to live. Today I started to feel melancholy even though I started my day with good things... family history and playing the piano at a primary baptism. I decided to do a quick "mom-date" with Alyssa and we sewed a little Owl Pal bean bag together.
Blogging has taken a backseat lately, but as I take time to scan over pictures and posts from the past it is like a personal therapy session to remind me of the good mom moments I've enjoyed. There is always "unfinished business" in my house and sometimes it weighs me down to the point of despair but these little moments captured in time remind me of my blessings.
Blogging has taken a backseat lately, but as I take time to scan over pictures and posts from the past it is like a personal therapy session to remind me of the good mom moments I've enjoyed. There is always "unfinished business" in my house and sometimes it weighs me down to the point of despair but these little moments captured in time remind me of my blessings.






No comments:
Post a Comment