Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

This weekend has been wonderful. On Friday we went to see the movie "Up". I love movies that inspire you to enjoy what you have. This one definitely did that for me. Afterwards we came home and went to look at the stars while laying on the grass at the church by our house. This was Dan & Jacob's idea. In fact Jacob didn't want to go on his "date" with us to the movie because he was so looking forward to seeing the stars with Dan. So we all went over as a family and ended up playing a little game of hide and seek in the dark. It felt sort of nostalgic...like what you dream family life is going to be like when you envision yourself growing up someday. Everyone was happily holding hands on our way back. I wish I could make every day be this good!

No comments:

Post a Comment