Monday, September 21, 2009
You know you're too busy when...
You start washing water. I've been trying to clean up the garden, freeze corn, harvest potatoes, make a grocery list, arrange my schedule for helping at the school, enter in receipts and clean the house this morning between loads of laundry. I just went to switch the laundry over and discovered I washed a batch full of nothin'! Well, actually there was downy and soap in the water:). I thought the washer sounded a little weird from downstairs, but I just figured I put in too many towels so it was a bit too full. I better get back to work - but what a really want to do is kick back and read our new book - Undaunted by Gerald Lund. Someone gave Jared a gift certificate to Deseret Book so he bought this new release about the Hole-in-the-Rock expedition. It is hard to put down, so I haven't touched it yet today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know what you mean about being busy. I start doing something then think about something else and go to that before I know it I have three things started and nothing finished. I swear some days I think I have ADD. :) My husband is reading the Undaunted and loves it, so I'll have to snag it from him and start reading it too. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteI have done the very same thing before. So darn frustrating!
ReplyDeleteHa!! So funny! I've never done anything like that. My house is always perfectly clean and I am always caught up with my laundry. You know I'm kidding!!
ReplyDeletethat is great, and sadly, something I have done before. But now you know the washer is clean right!
ReplyDelete