Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Being Happy All Day Long



This morning while I was discovering some new piano websites to prepare for an upcoming group lesson, Daniel & Emily played happily together in the next room with a train set. I was pretty amazed they were doing so well for so long. I snapped a few pictures of them as I smiled at all of their "Let's pretend..." comments. A few minutes later they started to argue about riding trains on each others tracks. I said, "You guys were playing so nicely, I was hoping you'd play happily all day." Daniel asked, "Well, how can you be happy all day?" The words of a Primary song went through my mind about being happy all day but I couldn't think of the whole song so instead I said, "You could just sing this song... I'm Trying to be like Jesus..." and then you could be happy all day. Daniel retorted, "Well, that's just because Jesus didn't have any brothers or sisters!" I don't know where he comes up with these things.

3 comments: