Saturday, April 3, 2010
Emily
Emily loves dressing up fancy and having her hair fixed. It seems like she changes clothes 4 or 5 times a day and most of the outfits are skirts or dresses even in the middle of the winter. If she had her way, she'd wear her fancy slip everyday:) I love this picture of her by the piano. She seems to really enjoy practicing the piano & learning new piano concepts. I hope her enthusiasm sticks! I'd love for all of my kids to learn to play the piano well - but I don't make them. I just provide lots of incentives like late night lessons, Piano Candy Bingo, and Music Money.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is so adorable! We had a lot of fun visiting you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little girl! It looks like you've had a fun busy month. Hope you had a great Easter!
ReplyDelete