Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Daniel Makes Me Laugh

I can't believe how talkative my 2 youngest kids have become when we're running errands. Today as soon as the Doctor walked in to the room for my visit Daniel asked him "How come you're wearing slippers?" Then Emily piped up with some of her own questions. Our next stop was Walmart. Daniel was happily singing "Rainbows, Lollipops and Gumballs..everything that's beautiful is mine" (from Cloudy w/ a Chance of Meatballs) as we pushed the cart through the aisles. Then when we got the checkout he asked the cashier "Is your refrigerator running?" The teenage boy checking out had obviously heard this one before and said "No, not today." Dan persisted... "Well is it going to be running tommorrow?" The cashier was entertained and replied, "Well if it is I'll make sure that I catch it!" I think Dan remembered this little joke from a Arthur book we checked out from the library. At the pharmacist, Emily & Dan were nonstop conversing with the pharmacist. I think they don't fall from their mother's tree in this area, because I was too scared to even call and order pizza when I was much older then they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment