Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I want Spring!


I took this picture last summer of Emily taking care of my pansies with nine lives. They are the best flower investment I've ever made. I planted them a couple of years ago and they keep coming up every year even though they are annuals. I saw a few purple pansies coming up in my flower beds last week once again - amazing. I hope they survive even though they are now covered with snow.
We had a couple of nice warm days last week and I almost cried when I woke up on Monday, the first day of Spring Break and saw the snow on the ground. I was not prepared for a week with rambunctious children cooped up in the house all week. But fortunately they seem to be immune to the cold. Daniel got up this morning with shorts on and said he and Jacob were heading out for a jog. He looked so cute, but after a few freezing minutes he decided to put on some pants and go back out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment