Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Alyssa's Blessing

Alyssa was blessed on the 4th of July. Jared's sister Christina gave us this blessing dress that I think her first daughter Annie Alyssa was blessed in. Isn't it beautiful! My sister Kara made the perfect hairbow to go with it. Alyssa was a perfect angel during the blessing and she even slept well for me the night before. She is such a sweet baby and I love the peaceful spirit she brings into our home as all of her siblings are anxious to watch over her.


I love how Jon loves to dote over all the kids when he visits.

Alyssa with her Grandparents


My parents gave Alyssa this adorable outfit for our red white and blue family pictures. I love the hairbow my sister Kara made too!
Rebecca has been such a great helper with Alyssa. She's learning the essentials of mothering like...changing diapers, doing laundry, burping babies, etc. I'm feel so blessed to have her.
Rebecca accepted Jared's challenge to read all of the work and the glory books. I think she already finished one this weekend!
Alyssa and Grandma Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment