Friday, July 30, 2010
Pioneer Day Reunion
For Pioneer Day we headed down to Utah for our Neal Family Reunion. The family has been scattered across the country so it was great to see everyone together again. I took some snapshots before Courtney came to do a professional job at taking our family pics. I can't wait to see them!

Jared... looking just as handsome as when I married him. That's what early morning basketball can do for you:0)







After a few hours of waiting for everyone to arrive for the group family pictures... the kids couldn't hold back any longer. They went wading in the pond in what we later discovered was contaminated water. Later Jared took them to the real pool while rested at my sister Kara's.
To finish the evening we went to the carnival in Spanish Fork. This was most of the kids first experience with amusement park rides. Emily (our daredevil) was pretty disappointed that she couldn't go on the "big" rides. Daniel was big enough but didn't dare. And after Jacob experienced the swings he decided he wanted to return to the "mild" rides on the other side of the park. I've always loved "losing my stomach" but I think I'll have to wait a few years before my kids can join me on the rides at Lagoon:)



Looks like Jacob was not so happy to be on the kid's roller coaster at first...
But he was happy by the end.

Josh and Paul joined me on a "big" ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment