Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Memorable Weekend


We had a wonderful weekend creating memories including Jacob's baptism, Alyssa's baptism and 4th of July that I decided I wanted to post all of them separately while they are still fresh in my mind so here's my own justification for blogging so much this morning instead of cleaning up my house....

Cleaning and Scrubbing can wait til tommorow
For memories will fade we've learned to our sorrow
So quiet down cobwebs and dust go to sleep
I'm recording my memories and memories don't keep.

Unfortunately its a lot more than cobwebs and dust that are sleeping at my house so now that all of my blog posts are done I better go tackle the dishes, the laundry, the toilets and the floors even though I feel like Alyssa in this picture:)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great weekend. That is neat that you had a baptism and a blessing all in the same weekend. Have fun cleaning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did the same thing this year - Anna was baptized and Lea was blessed! I loved doing it all together!

    ReplyDelete