
Jacob has been so excited to get baptized. On the night before his baptism we took him on a little "date" on a picnic to the park. He received his own set of scriptures and excited to start reading from them everyday on his own. We talked a bit with him about baptism and then headed over to Farr's for an ice cream cone.

Jared baptized and confirmed Jacob on July 3rd.

During the opening song "When I Am Baptized" of Jacob's baptismal service I was already teary-eyed... music does that to me. I love the words of the song when it says "I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain. I want to do the best I can and live with God again." Rebecca told Jacob he had to try and be perfect for at least one whole day... and I think he was! When I asked him how he felt after his baptism and confirmation he just said " I feel happy."

Jacob -trying to be taller than his primary teacher - Kristin Merrell. Sister Jensen came to support him too but left before we could catch a photo.

Family members attending Jacob's baptism

Jacob with his Grandparents


No comments:
Post a Comment