Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

H Family Reunion

This month has been so busy it has been hard for me to find the time to blog about it. I enjoyed visiting with my cousins at our H. family reunion. I gathered some more fun family history stories to read. I am so grateful for my ancestors who took the time to write in their journals so I can learn about them!

My sister Kara was so kind to hold Alyssa for me every moment she could.`

When our kids kept asking when it was time to go. We finally set them up with a movie to watch. They were about as excited as I was as a child to chat with people at the family reunion :)
At some points I wondered if the 10 hours in the car with 5 kids was really worth making the trip.... blogging from my computer is so much easier:) But when it was all over - I was glad we made the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment